My Testimony

It was when I was a teenager about 14/15 years old. I do attend church very regularly because my mom and grandparents did so. And it was the right thing to do.
I became sick very sick. The doctors diagnosed pneumonia it was a horrible experience for me .
My final junior exams were coming up and I did not want to fail my exams and repeat the class. I was desperate and sick. I prayed and prayed to God for healing.
One of the hospitals where I was admitted the doctor told me that my case was very peculiar. He said medically they have done all they can do for the diagnosed illness and it is expected to improve but mine has not. He told me however there is a doctor above all doctors who can solve my problem and if I want he will introduce me to the doctor. I said I am interested he introduced me to Jesus and asked will I like to give my life to Christ I said yes. And that was when my personal christian journey started I wanted to know God for myself and if He could heal like I heard He could. I also asked Him to help me pass my exams so I will move on to the next class.
I am happy to say that He not only healed me he helped me pass.
And my journey with Him ever since has been interesting, frustrating, one of a kind, exhilarating and so much more.
In a nutshell thus is my testimony. I am thankful to God Almighty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poem To The Holy Spirit

CHALLENGES €£¥