How do you want to be remembered?

I was thinking about it today if I die today what will I be remembered for?
I pray that i will be remeberd for good things. With the help of God i want to be an individual that impacts positively in the lives of people. Whether it being a good daughter to my parents,a good sibling or a good friend. I want to make a positive impact. And more especially as a christian spread the gospel around the world be impactful in such a way a lives in Asia,Africa,Europe and the rest of the world will sense I came through this planet.
And all these can only be done by the help of the Almighty God who is the creator of the heavens and the earth. In whom I live and have my being.
In the words of Myles Munroe I want to die empty and which I believe he did by the time he left here he had fulfilled his destiny.I want to do same. I want when I am set to leave earth I will say like Apostle Paul in 2Timothy 4:7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race and I have kept the faith in Jesus name amen.

Prayer: God help us all to be what you have created us to be here on earth.And may we die empty in Jesus mighty name amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poem To The Holy Spirit

CHALLENGES €£¥